Madrid Semester Courses
Step-by-Step Course Guide
Art and Art History
Spanish Honors Program
School of Business & International Relations
2. Review the course schedule
Use the schedules linked below to choose your courses. These documents are regularly updated with any changes to course offerings or schedules.
All semester courses taught in Madrid are 3 units each (45 contact hours) unless otherwise specified. If a course is needed for major, minor, or core credit, students are encouraged to contact email@example.com. Courses may also be offered as seminars for students to fulfill specific requirements.
Courses with an SPA discipline are conducted in Spanish, some of which are cross-listed with non-Spanish disciplines. 300 level Spanish courses or higher require that students have completed SPA 202 or the equivalent prior to enrollment.
3. Select your courses in the online application
Log into your student portal and select your preferred schedule from the drop-down lists in section 4 of the online application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you are unable to add your courses through the portal.
- Courses are due by the April 1st (fall semester) or October 1st (spring semester) application deadline
- Course change requests are due within 2 weeks of the application deadline
- All other change requests can be completed on-site during the add/drop period
- For students enrolling at the local university in Madrid, the timeline for course submissions will vary