Rabat Summer Courses
Summer 2021 Courses (coming soon)
Summer 2021 Calendar
|Arrival||Saturday, June 5|
|Orientation||Monday, June 7
|Classes Begin||Wednesday, June 10|
|Final Exams||Friday, July 16|
|Departure||Sunday, July 18|
Step-by-Step Course Guide
1. Select your program
School of Humanities and Social Sciences: Rabat
2. Review the course schedule
It is important to consult with your study abroad advisor to confirm course approvals at your home institution.
Use the Summer 2021 Course Schedule to choose your courses. The document is regularly updated.
All summer courses taught in Rabat and are 3 units each (45 contact hours) unless otherwise specified. If a course is needed for major, minor, or core credit, students are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Courses may also be offered as seminars for students to fulfill specific requirements.
Courses with an ARAB title are conducted in Arabic.
3. Select your courses in the online application
Log into your student portal and select your preferred schedule from the drop-down lists in section 4 of the online applicaiton. Email email@example.com with any questions or if you are unable to add your courses through the portal.
- Courses are due by the April 1st application deadline
- Course change requests are due within 2 weeks of the application deadline
- All other change requests can be completed on site during the add/drop period